<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d29656188\x26blogName\x3dBDCgamer\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://bdcgamer.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://bdcgamer.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4086547189705034324', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

BDCgamer

Nintendo gaming. Today, tomorrow, and into the future.

Mario 3 on 3 Hoops to feature full touch screen control.

Basketball just got interesting. Thanks to some great screens posted on Siliconera, we now see that Mario Hoops 3 on 3 will feature touch control for shooting and even dribbling. This could be the first basketball game of all time that lets a player directly control a players dribble.

The game seems to be shaping up great, BDCgaming will post more information about the game as the release date approaches.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

8:08 PM

Wow, I can not say how much I'm looking foward to this game. This is gonna be even sweeter than Star Fox Command. I'm can't wait to show ya'll how it's done on wi-fi. Me and Mario will J you all day and you know Luigi's got mad hops, I mean you must have seen him on NBA Street Volume 2. And don't try to get in the lane against my man Bowser, lol. Look out for HOOGIE on wi-fi.

-bhoogs (BDC member)    



1:30 PM

heh... The last b-ball game I got was for the Game Gear about 10 years ago.

And you should totally let me contribute, because I'm just that awesome.    



4:15 PM

This game looks pretty promising. Well actually my brother is dying for this game to come out. I don't let him play Wi-Fi with any of my games because I fear that he'll screw up my record. The article is pretty nice. Hooray, more mario sports :D

----------
http://bdc.clan.pro JOIN THE BEST WIFI CLAN OUT THERE TODAY!    



12:08 PM

I can't wait for this game to come out. The stylus controls will be pretty darn sweet. If I have my wi-fi working again by the time Mario Hoops comes out, then ya'll better be ready, cause in this game, you won't be winning. And don't worry, I still have that list of everyone who challenged me, and I'll beat every last one of them.    



» Post a Comment