<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d29656188\x26blogName\x3dBDCgamer\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://bdcgamer.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://bdcgamer.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4086547189705034324', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

BDCgamer

Nintendo gaming. Today, tomorrow, and into the future.

Trauma Center: Under the Knife to be relaunched this July!

In need of a doctor's opinion? Fear no more, the critically acclaimed DS doctor simulator will be rereleased for the handheld this July. Trauma Center has been called one of the DSes best unknown gems and has been nearly impossible to find in stores for nearly a year. Be sure to check this game out come July if you haven't already.

read more | digg story
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:35 PM

Yeah, my friend told me this was an amazing game though I never played the first one. I'll definately be getting this one. I read the reviews and it looks pretty interesting. So many good DS games coming out!    



5:45 PM

I really wanted this game when it came out. It looked really interesting. My friend was just about to get it but opted out at the last moment. Hopefully I'll get it when it comes out. My future trio...Trauma Center, Mario Hoops, and Starfox Command    



4:54 AM

I thouht Pheonix Wright Ace Attourny was the best and hardest to find DS game. Trauma Center looks cool and future doctors or ppl who want to work in the medical field should try this game out for at least a little exp.    



1:24 PM

Well I don't exactly plan on becoming a doctor but I hear this game it great fun either way. I saw a demo of it on this CD I got in my NP magazine and it looks so fun! I can't wait to get it.    



1:24 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



1:24 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



» Post a Comment